beautiful things: the garden

4:00:00 PM

Zinnias in the garden
Aug 18, 2011

A lot has been going on the past few months, jumping from place to place waiting to close on a house, things falling through, back up plan falling through... We're in the process of the second back up plan now, so we're hoping things will work out. 

Anyway, we stayed with a lovely sister from our ward who so kindly took us in for SEVEN weeks (yes, you read that right. She and her husband are so great) while we thought we were closing on a house. She is a wonderful gardener. This year her garden was full of zinnias. I had read in a magazine that zinnias are good to put in gardens because they bring the pollinators in. I was planning on planting some in my garden, but I never thought it could look as pretty as hers. I couldn't help but take pictures. I'm hoping to have a beautiful garden like this someday.

Pumpkin vine among the zinnias and marigolds
Aug 18, 2011

Roma Tomatoes
Aug 18, 2011

Zinnia
Aug 18, 2011

Bell Pepper
Aug 18, 2011

A row of zinnias
Aug 18, 2011

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Pinterest