alphabet and rainbow pillow

4:07:00 PM


A while back, I saw the cutest little pillow on Etsy (sorry, I don't have the link) with a stitched-on felt alphabet. "How cute!" I thought. I had been gathering ideas for Jack and Rose's shared room, and this was just perfect. My current plan for their room includes most of the colors of the rainbow, so I decided that the back of the pillow must have the rainbow-- educational and fun. It took many hours to do the applique of the letters, but luckily, I was in the car with nothing else to do.





You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. That is AMAZING! You are so talented... Seriously. Come teach me to be cool like you.

    PS. totally have spent the last hour blog stalking you. creepy. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's adorable. I love the letters!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Pinterest