beautiful things frosted morning

11:02:00 AM

Last Sunday we woke up to a frosted world. It was so beautiful. We had to hurry to church, but luckily it was cold enough that the frost stayed into the afternoon.

Frosted Pine
Dec 18, 2011

Frosted Bush
Dec 18, 2011 

 Frosted Leaf
Dec 18, 2011 

I've realized that putting a picture into black and white seems to bring out the flaws in the photo (I wish the whole leaf was in focus). I'm learning.
Now for some incredibly awesome news: we are closing on a house tomorrow!!!!! Yes, I finally said it. I didn't think I ever would.

One other thing I would like to take note of. The best thing that happened to me today so far is that Rosie has been grabbing my hand and pushing her little face into it. Sounds weird/funny and I would note this, but I realized how small her little face is, and thought I wanted to remember her little slobbery self because I know I'm going to miss it. She's at the cutest stage right now.


I guess I might as well include a picture of her. She's eating blackberries.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Pinterest