lest you think

10:30:00 PM

that when I said "I'm back" it meant I'd be back to regular posting, I'll clarify: "I'm back" really meant that my brain was actually functioning.

My life is still quite busy, and I'm getting used to home-ownership. It just takes more time to do new things you know? I think it's the cleaning thing that gets to me. Not to mention the extremely long list of projects I can finally do. Too bad this list makes me want to hide away and read my gardening books.

Anyway, we have been doing creative things here and there. Here is Rosie's latest creative endeavor:



She had SO much fun.

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I am totally on the same page as you! Have a great weekend. This picture is soooo awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Pinterest