a growing garden

10:02:00 AM

Sorry all these latest posts are about gardening... I do have other things in the works. They just aren't finished yet.



Every time I see the side yard of our house, I feel a little surge of happiness. All the hard work has been paying off. I can't tell you how many times I worked outside this spring, to look back and see that I didn't make much a difference in the overall look of things. (When you mix compost with dirt, the area still just looks like dirt, for example.)

I'm hoping that future years I'll get better and better at this. I was so lucky to start with boxes already built and filled with rich soil. My new love for gardening is so fulfilling and I'm learning so much. I'm so grateful to have a garden. I hope I can keep up with it. :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Pinterest