polka dot birthday invitations

3:10:00 PM



We're celebrating birthdays all around here with Rob, Jack and Rose all having a birthday in August. Jack is having a party with all of his Sunbeam (church class) friends and we have some fun plans for it.

I little while ago I saw this and it inspired me to do something similar for the party invitations. I printed off the inside with all the words, cut it out, and folded it in half. I got out my trusty colorful ink pad and pencil and used the eraser to make the dots. It was quite fun actually.



I made a free printable of the invites (as simple as they are). You'll get to do whatever you want to the front-- be it dots, stamps, scribbles or doodles. Have fun!

Here's the link to the PDF of the invites.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Pinterest