family pictures

6:14:00 PM














These photos were taken last Sunday when we took a drive up in the mountains. We attempted taking family pictures as well. With a pair of glasses, a boy who only knows how to look crazy or in pain and a little girl who is not interested in sitting still, we have a hard time succeeding in our attempts. If I were photogenic (like Rob...except for the stinkin' glasses) for pretty much every picture, I think we'd have better luck. I hoping in another attempt to get good looks from everyone.  I just can't forget the candy and the jokes. 

Nature was much more cooperative:

 

 


I love autumn.

P.S. I keep forgetting to share that I'm expecting again! Baby number three in the beginning of March.

You Might Also Like

10 comments

  1. Massive congratulations! And lovely photos all around!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that first family picture, it's so cute and I love the leaves in the background! Also, you're amazing for making capes for Jack's party!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for more babies!!! You kids are too adorable :) I am in love with Roses's sweet dress.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful family photo. Congratulations on the baby news.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome pictures! And Rose's dress it adorable! I miss your cute kids, and you guys too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. wahoo! preggo at the same time. When are you due?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful photos! Love them all. Congrats on the baby news! I am so excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations! And I love the pictures. We need to get together sometime...

    ReplyDelete
  9. They turned out great Rach! That family picture is a great one after all the other ones. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. gorgeous photos!! Congratulations on baby #3! Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Pinterest