felt flower clips

2:21:00 PM

I've been collecting wool felt over the past couple years from old clothing pieces and little store-bought squares piece by piece. I love the feel and look of wool felt. It's so soft and rich.

Recently I've been watching old movies at night. But since I don't know how to do just one thing at a time, I started making felt flowers for hair clips and pins while I watch. It has been very fun. Here are a few:

 Red Red Rose

 Have you seen how these are made around pinterest? Its just a scalloped spiral all rolled up. Simple.



Brown and Gold Autumn Flowers

 This is just a spin off of the very simple spiral rose.


Cheerful Daisy

These are much more time consuming, but I love how they turned out.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Pinterest