springtime mantel

2:19:00 PM


After Christmas decorations came down (ahem... end of January). Our house looked like we had just moved in again. Anticipating lack of time to make decorations after the baby was born, I decorated for Easter while everyone was celebrating Valentine's day. I must say prematurely decorating for spring makes things cheerful!

Now, spring is almost here--crocuses blooming, tulip and daffodil starts appearing and I'm itching way too much to get back outside to my favorite place-- the garden.


 I'm not completely in love with the way the mantel turned out, but my brain is too tired to make it perfect. :) I'm trying to figure out the paper mache Easter eggs (I have another filled with flowers). Any other ideas for them?


I made the white wreath from coffee filters. Here's the tutorial I followed. I really love it and if it didn't take so long (4-5 hours) of doing the same thing over and over and over again, I'd totally have another one by now.

Happy Spring!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. That is beautiful! I don't have anything Easter-y in my apartment:(

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Pinterest