Burt's Bees baby

1:07:00 PM

My sister and I went to Children's Place a little while ago to look for some clothes for our kids. They were clearancing out a line called Burt's Bees. I love their chap stick and other products, but never new they made clothes! These were deliciously soft and incredibly darling clothes. I looked up their line and here are a few of my favorites:
 


hat- didn't spot this in the store, but I'm in love with it.



towel- the most luscious and thick baby towel I've encountered. If I told you how much my sister got this for you wouldn't believe me. I only believe it because I saw it happen.


romper- cutest little print with adorable ruffles.

 These and more found here (not clearanced online :()

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. That was such an awesome shopping day. I love their baby stuff!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Pinterest