Seriously

4:52:00 PM

My sister and mom went to New York last week to help my other sister out with her children as she just had a beautiful baby girl. My sister came back with a gift from my other sister:


Seriously. So darling! I'm in love. Do you see that bee with the pollen in her apron? Do you see the queen bee tending her baby? I mean really?! They told me to look at the rest of the line called Briar Rose and it is so adorable! Here are a few of my favorites.


If you can't fly to Manhattan to get them at Purl Soho, you can always visit their website at purlsoho.com or try hawthornethreads.com, pinkcastlefabrics.com, or fabric.com

Thank you Tessa! I'm excited to make something out of it (still deciding) and I will come visit you someday!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. That is really adorable! I can't wait to see what you make out of it!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Pinterest