Baby Eve

1:27:00 AM

 
I'm happy to announce (even after non-regular posts) that a new baby girl joined our family at Christmas time! It was a very different, but very special Christmas. We felt so blessed to have such a sweet angel at such a wonderful time of year!



Little baby Eve Elizabeth



We love her and are so excited she's finally here!



I can't believe I have four kids--big family, right? Weird. I have no idea what I'm doing, but each child has been such a wonderful blessing to our family. Their unique personalities teach us so much.


P.S. Don't you love the stories these photographs capture? My friend, very talented Heather Palmer took these photos. She is so good at storytelling!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. She is so sweet! Congratulations Rachel! You are a beautiful super Mom.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Pinterest