family tradition: old fashioned black and white baby photos

7:00:00 PM



My mom's mother had 10 kids (!). Their family had many great traditions that have been passed down to my mom and then to me.


My mom (Melinda)
 
I clearly remember my grandma's romantic, Victorian style decorating in the living room. There were touches of my grandpa's art everywhere. Along the stairway were 10 oval framed photos of each of my grandparents' children. The pictures were all taken when each child was between one and two years old. My sisters and I liked to go up and guess who was who.

Me (Rachel). I would NOT let my mom curl my hair. Therefore, my photo is the least cute of the group. ;)

My mom had photos taken of each of her children as babies. They are up in the living room with baby photos of my mom and dad at the top.

Of course, I wanted to continue this tradition. I love looking at the little photos of my children when they were younger. We recently took Abram's photo, so we're as up to date as we can be.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Pinterest