You are Beautiful

2:22:00 PM

lds, body made in the image of god, love your body

I recently did a presentation on body image for the women in my church. While researching what our church leaders had to say about body image, this message came through loud and clear. It was so enlightening to me, I wanted to share.

With unrealistic and modified images of "the ideal woman" being thrown at us left and right, it's hard not to get caught up in false beliefs of what we "should" look like/be like. If you're struggling with body image, I encourage you to learn more of God's love for you.  Also, here are some good links to help you along your way:

things I love about me, body image, positive, love your body

Also, here is a printable bookmark I made for the occasion. To print, choose the double-sided printing option and flip along the long edge.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Pinterest