Chicks and Ducks and Geese Better Scurry--Handmade Dress with Embroidered Duck

9:57:00 AM


Denim Baby dress, handmad dress, spring dress, duckie embroidery

Happy Spring! You guys. It is finally here. Spring! Can you tell I'm excited? Can you tell it's my favorite season?!

Denim Baby dress, handmad dress, spring dress, duckie embroidery, crocus

Crocuses blooming, lilac bushes budding, daffodils coming.
Birds singing, ladybugs everywhere, happy chickens.
Today is an absolutely beautiful day!

Denim Baby dress, handmad dress, spring dress, duckie embroidery
"Wait a minute.. I have pockets?!"
Here is little Eve in a dress I made to help me get through the winter, haha. I was inspired by this darling duck fabric. I actually used a lightweight denim shirt for the fabric. I'm happy with how it turned out, but I think that Eve is always nervous to wear things after I've sewn them. There have been a FEW times I've forgotten to take pins out. Oops! Let's just say I'm pregnant with #5 and remembering has never been my strong suit in the first place.

Denim Baby dress, handmad dress, spring dress, duckie embroidery


How is your spring going? Is it in full swing or just starting?

 If you're interested in embroidering this little duckie, here is a basic outline pattern you can follow. I used a satin stitch for filling in the duck.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Pinterest