It's a great day for the Irish

10:02:00 AM

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Here are some fun things to celebrate the day:
  •  I talked to my sister, who married into an Irish family and she knows so much about the culture and how traditions started! She referred me to this interesting article about Corned Beef and Cabbage.
  • Did you know that leprechauns are categorized as fairies? I've been known to be obsessed with fairies, so this is of special interest to me. ;) 
    "Leprechauns are clever Irish fairies who wear three-cornered hats. Every leprechaun has its hidden pot of gold."
    -Fairyopolis, A flower Fairies Journal, Cicely Mary Barker
  • We made this darling sign for our St. Patrick's Day decoration this year. It was simple and easy to put together.
  • I'm loving all the rainbows in little girl clothes this year! Land's End, Gymboree and Children's Place all have super cute options that I wish fit me!
What are your traditions?



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Pinterest